A letter to my friend # 2

 

Hi Beautiful,

How are you going? How do you cope with sleepless nights? It’s not easy hey but I know you can go through the situation. Do you have many friends out there? I know you have many friends around and all of them must be male friends. You are like a beautiful flower which attracts bees and a host of butterflies. A lot of guys like being around you because you are not only pretty but also smart.

Do you have any female friends? Well, I bet you don’t have any. I remember you told me that you can’t get along with a human being called woman and I’m one of a few women you can get along and close with. How close?

Well, I have known you since June 2016. You came to my office for a job interview. You were with a handsome Caucasian guy; the one you introduced as your boyfriend; and the one who should be responsible for your pregnancy. That’s the first secret you share with me.

You said you had a handsome teenage boy who would study at the Harvard University in US. You showed me his photograph, a blond curly young man with beautiful eyes. He looks like you.

Another time you told me that you were born in Flores and inherited Dutch Ambonese traits from your father and Portuguese traits from your mother. You are from rich family in Holland, but you left all comforts behind and live simple life in Indonesia.

Well, you didn’t really leave everything I believe. You have passive income from your deposit account at home wired monthly to your Indonesian bank account. It’s more than enough to live on.

Moreover, you get some shares from a business you developed with your rich ex-partner.

You are so blessed, hey. You don’t need to work just travelling with your bike wherever good wave calls you.  What a good life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Matheo

A letter to my friend

Pen Pals